Education is a very significant part of a person’s life. It is something that determines the entire course and direction of the future - the presence of quality education can make a person’s life, while the absence of it can break a person’s life. However, it is important to understand the true meaning and significance of education. While most people know that education is important, but their attitude and approach towards education is flawed. Things they want to achieve through education are often materialistic and non-consequential.
At The Heritage School – North Campus, we are amongst the Top CBSE Schools in Dehradun, and we not only impart the best quality of education to our students but also help them understand the appreciate the purpose of education.
What Education is not
- A ticket to earning tonnes of money and becoming rich & powerful.
- The best way to land a good job and live a dignified life.
- It’s about passing the examinations, getting good grades and earning degrees.
- It’s about grasping from the books, as much as you can.
What Education actually is about
- Opening up the mind and exposing it to new and incredible ideas.
- Learning new skills and using them to have an impact.
- Developing compassion and love for others.
- Being knowledgeable and well-aware.
- Living an impactful life and being able to make a difference.
The idea of education has evidently deteriorated over the years. From being a pursuit of knowledge and wisdom, education today is certainly considered as a guaranteed ticket to jobs, hefty paychecks, riches and a great lifestyle. However, it is important to understand that all of these are merely the byproducts of education, and should never be the purpose or motivation of a student going to school daily for education. The purpose of education for the students should be to become knowledgeable, learned and wise individuals who are also wonderful human beings. Education, at The Heritage - Best School in Dehradun, is not a destination, it's a life-long journey.